Here at Pump Supplies, owners and operators of the UK’s largest hire fleet of electric submersible pumps and accessories, we are proud Silver Sponsor of this year’s Water Equipment Show, being held on 11 May 2023 at the International Centre in Telford.
We are also exhibiting on Stand S14 showcasing a range of products and services for pump hire, sales and service, repair and installation. This year we are joined by PD Pumps, a key pump distribution business for Robot and Landustrie pumps in the UK and Ireland, and SurfCleaner. SurfCleaner makes a positive and sustainable impact on the environment by targeting untreated industrial effluents and wastewater sludge.
Our managing director Peter Lewington, said: “PD Pumps is well known for its submersible pumps for utility and industrial wastewater treatment applications. It’s a natural fit to the Pump Supplies business and we’ll be exhibiting its range of DWP Vortex pumps, DSP cutter pumps and BWP dry-installed pumps on our stand.
“In addition, SurfCleaner is the world’s first skimmer separator hybrid for 100 per cent removal, separation and recovery of contaminants floating on the water surface – oil, diesel, petrol, plastics, sludge, debris, microplastics, algae and more. Again it’s a great fit with Pump Supplies. Its technology is unique and efficient – keeping pollutants from accumulating on the water surface and helping to minimise VOC emissions. We look forward to introducing customers old and new to our newly expanded product range.”
The annual event has been running for over 20 years, run by those at the Pump Centre. We at Pump Supplies are members of the Pump Centre and are proud to be represented at this year’s Water Equipment Show.
There is a clear focus on the water industry and those who work within this business sector, which we will be showcasing with our pop-up stand showing a variety of products, including ones for PD Pumps, Eel Friendly Pumps and a Surfcleaner technical presentation.
Johan is scheduled to present in Room C: Water Industry Focus at 15:20 hrs on the day of the event.
Why Attend The Water Equipment Show?
- Stay informed through our technical conference and breakout sessions
- Discover the latest thinking on innovative approaches to improve efficiency in the water industry
- Join the in-depth discussion on industry-leading themes
- Network with your peers
- Discover more about the conference and exhibition
- Learn how to enter the Pump Centre’s Young Engineer Awards 2024
- Browse the exhibition featuring many of the UK’s leading water industry manufacturers and suppliers
- Find new solutions and strategies for tackling the water industry’s leading challenges
- Experience a wide range of water & wastewater technologies and services showcased by leading vendors
The technical conference and breakout sessions also reflect the show’s considerable impact on the UK water industry and how we have continued to help the environment agency.
Make sure to head over to their website for more information: https://waterequipmentshow.com/